Our 2-day AgilePM Practitioner course prepares you for the exam leading to the AgilePM Practitioner Certification. The AgilePM Foundation certificate is the pre-requisite to attend this course and exam.
Held in our virtual classroom with our expert instructor, meaning you can join the class and network with your peers from anywhere with an internet connection. All course materials, exam vouchers and a lunch voucher are included.
As the AgilePM Practitioner certification is for those who have passed the Foundation exam, it’s objective is to transition learners from understanding the framework to applying it effectively. It is designed for professionals in project focused environments who want to be agile. Become an agile project leader with in-depth knowledge of agile principles.
This course will include the following topics:
- Roles and Responsibilities - the Project Managers view
- Agile Project Management – through the lifecycle
- The Effective Use of the Products
- Deliver on time – Combining MoSCoW Prioritization and Timeboxing
- People, Teams and Interactions
- Requirements and User Stories
- Estimating – How and When
- Project Planning through the Lifecycle
- Quality – Never Compromise Quality
- Risk management
- Tailoring the approach.
Upon their successful completion of the course, attendees will understand:
- How to apply a variety of agile practices to a project, for example, workshops, the MoSCoW technique to define project priorities, iterative development and modeling.
- How to test, estimate and evaluate profit delivery in an Agile project.
- Facilitation and support mechanisms within an Agile project.
- The agile approach to manage and prioritize requirements.
Who should attend
This qualification is aimed at Practising project managers and/or Agile team members who wish to become Agile Project Managers.
- AgilePM Foundation Certified Professionals.
- Agile team members who want to become Agile Project Managers.
AgilePM Foundation certification is the prerequisite for this course. If you have not achieved this, you can view the course here
Exam & Certification
This course prepares participants for the examination leading to Agile PM Practitioner certificate, granted by APMG International:
- Exam is 2.5 hours; closed book
- Objective testing examination. 4 questions (20 points per question). (40/80 points required to pass the exam (50%)
- You will receive an exam voucher for the web-based exam, to be scheduled after the course.
- Upon passing your exam a digital badge will be awarded by APMG International.
Course Material & Inclusions
This course comes with access to our e-materials. Material for this course will be provided as downloadable soft-copy files that can be viewed on a variety of devices. Attendees may print a hard copy of the files in whatever format best meets their needs.
Our virtual instructor-led classes include a $25 lunch voucher for each day (valued at $50), this means you can get your lunch organised whether you do it from home or the office. The voucher is provided via email on the first morning of the course.
AgilePM Practitioner online exam voucher, this is issued from APMG International (global examination body) on the first morning of the course. The schedule is available 24/7 so you can book and register for your exam at a time that suits. A webcam and internet connection is required.
Upon passing your certification course, a digital badge will be available for you to share with your network.
An amazing instructor who explained the content very clearly and at a very good pace. This was a good balance and approach to learning in a three day intensive period. I found the worked examples very practical and very relatable to the Defence industry sector I work in.
Really good facilitation, kept me interested and shared so many practical applications.
Gave me a better understanding of concepts, theories and tools to formalise and improve my current relationship management.
The instructor was very professional and was able to explain each area thoroughly and is available for Q&A.