1. Bookings are made on a “first-come, first-served” basis. If the course or event is already fully booked, students will be placed on a waiting list.
2. Payment or a Purchase Order is required within 7 days of invoice unless you have previously arranged special payment conditions with your Account Manager (such as 20th month following, pre-paid training or vouchers).
3. Student places are not guaranteed until payment is received.
4. In the event you need to cancel your course or event, written notice via email within 10 business days of the course start date is required. The full course fee may be forfeited. Please discuss with your account manager if you are unable to attend.
5. Student substitution is available up until the course commencement. If you are unable to attend your course but you have a colleague who can please provide written notice via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for the change to be made.
6. ITSM Hub reserves the right to change dates, courses and fees without notice.
7. Pre-payment for future training without booking on a scheduled course(s) will be deemed a “Training Credit” which is valid for 12 months from date of purchase. Training Credits must be used, at your written request, within 12 months from the date of purchase or they will expire and no refund will be provided.
1. A “private course” means a course organised exclusively for the organisation purchasing the training, where course participants are restricted to those selected by the company. A private course can be held on the Client’s site or in our virtual classroom.
2. In order to confirm a private course booking date and the associated resources required to run the course, payment or a purchase order is required at the time of accepting the private course quote.
Cancellations & Transfers
1. Notification of cancellation must be received in writing 10 or more working days prior to course commencement. In order for you to cancel a course, you must advise via email.
2. All requests to cancel or change public course dates must be made in writing no less than 10 business days prior to the commencement date of the course.
3. There is no refund for cancellations occurring within 10 business days of the course start date, or for ‘no shows’. Attendee or course date substitution can be arranged no less than 10 business days prior to course commencement. There is a maximum of one change per booking and any rescheduled course must be attended within a 3 month period.
4. Date change requests received less than 10 business days prior to the start of the course will incur a fee of 50% of the total course price.
5. If you are transferring your class date more than once there will be an admin fee of $250+GST in addition to any penalties if transferring within 10 business days of course start date.
1. Examination vouchers are provided from accreditation vendors. These are provided on the first day of the course and are non-refundable.
2. Examination vendors terms and conditions vary. Students are responsible for complying with the terms and conditions of the examination vendor;
Examination provider terms and conditions include, but are not limited to;
- 48hours notice to re-schedule or cancel an examination booking. An admin fee may be applicable after this time or the examination voucher may become void.
- Students set themselves up in a quiet space with a webcam, speakers and a reliable internet connection.
- Students provide valid identification to the certification Proctor.
- The re-sit (when included with an exam voucher) is enabled only in the case of a ‘fail’ result and is not enabled where a student is marked absent. The re-sit exam is available for 6 months from the date of the candidates initial exam and must be completed within the initial 12-month period. Please refer to the examination body for further clarification or contact us for details.
Students are solely responsible for ensuring that they have sufficient and compatible hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and Internet service necessary for use of the Online Services.
Please refer to the relevant examination body for their full T&C’s.