It is widely acknowledged that in business as in sports, having the right coach can make all the difference to how you show up for the game.
Whether you are getting started on your Business Relationship Management (BRM) journey or working on evolving your organisation’s BRM capability from good to great, we can help you.
Our coaches are highly experienced Business Partners and BRMs and have worked across different industries and sectors. We bring a wealth of knowledge in a range of complementary disciplines such as IT Service Management, Project and Program Management, Agile, Human-centered design and Change Management to name a few.
We leverage best practice and real-world experience to help you define achievable goals, create an executable roadmap, leverage your strengths, uncover your blind spots, reflect on your progress and more.
How your coach can help
Our coaching service is fully customised to help you succeed within the context of your organisation.
Your coach will help you to stay focussed, navigate challenges and create impact. Coaching topics include (and are not limited to):
- Achieving clarity for the BRM role in the context of your organisation’s strategy and operating model
- Assessing individual and/team BRM competency
- Assessing business relationship maturity
- Defining BRM service offerings and performance measures
- Articulating the value of BRM and demonstrating the impact of BRM in your organisation
- Prioritising strategic versus tactical activities and creating capacity to deliver value
- Leading a high-performance BRM culture in your organisation
- Developing a strategy to improve BRM maturity
- Developing a communications plan to gain buy-in from executives and stakeholders
- Cultivating an executive presence
- Creating a high-performance team culture
Personalised coaching is available for individuals (BRMs and BRM Leaders) as well as teams.
Who is this relevant to?
- CIOs and IT leaders who are looking for support to establish strategic partnership between Business and IT
- Head of BRM teams
- Business Partners (who are new to the role as well as those who are experienced)
We also offer BRM coaching services for Business Analysts, Project Managers and others who aspire to operate as a Business Partner and Trusted Advisor.
Studies shows that 70% of learning occurs through application in real life. Participants in our BRM certification courses engage our coaching services to apply the methodologies, frameworks, and processes effectively in their organisation.