Our ITIL 4 Specialist; Create, Deliver & Support e-learning course includes instructor-led video content, reading materials and downloadable resources. These materials are designed to give you the confidence to pass your examination and provide you with a great understanding of this ITIL 4 module.
Candidates have access to their online course portal for 6-months. An internet connection is required to access the portal.
Our course will prepare you for the examination leading to the ITIL 4 Specialist; Create, Deliver & Support Certificate and includes:
- PeopleCert ITIL 4 CDS online exam voucher
- Take2 exam re-sit (activated upon a 'failed' 1st attempt)
- Official AXELOS publication available as an eBook
The ITIL 4 Foundation certification is the pre-requisite and must be achieved prior to starting this course. ITSM Hub will request a copy of your certificate upon purchase.
This ITIL module covers the 'core' service management activities and expands the current scope of ITIL to cover the 'creation' of services. This module focuses on the integration of different value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services whilst also covering supporting practices, methods and tools. This module will also cover service performance and will give practitioners an understanding of service quality and improvement methods.
The course agenda covers the following ITIL 4 practices to help you understand the major factors that contribute to the successful creation, delivery, and support across ITIL’s new service value system (SVS) business model:
- Service design price and orchestration
- Software development and management
- Deployment management
- Release management
- Service validation and testing
- Change enablement
- Ensuring stakeholder satisfaction
- Service Desk
- Incident management – detection and resolution
- Problem management
- Knowledge management
- Service level management
- Monitoring and event management
- Understand how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver, and support services:
- Learn the concepts and challenges that relate to organisational structure, team capabilities, roles, and culture across the SVS
- Understand the value of positive communications
- Understand the planning and management of resources in the SVS
- Understand the value and use of IT across the SVS
- Discover how relevant ITIL practices contribute to creation, delivery, and support across the SVS and value streams:
- Learn how to design, develop, and transition a value stream using ITIL practices
- Learn how to better provide user support using ITIL practices
- Learn how to create, deliver, and support services:
- Discover how to prioritise, structure, and coordinate work and activities
- Understand buy versus build considerations, sourcing options, and service integration management (SIAM)
Who should attend
This course is aimed at IT service management practitioners who are seeking to obtain the ITIL Managing Professional (MP) designation, and/or responsible for the operation of IT-enabled and digital services and for end-to-end support and delivery.
- Service Desk Directors/Managers;
- IT Infrastructure & Support Directors/Managers;
- Problem, Change, and Release Managers;
- DevOps Directors/Managers;
- Continual Improvement Program/Project Directors/Managers;
- Senior Service & Support Analysts;
- Process/Practice Owners;
- Service Level Management Directors/Managers.
For this course you are required to have successfully attained your ITIL 4 Foundation certificate. You will need to provide us with a copy of your certificate upon registration in order to be admitted into this course. To look at available dates for the ITIL 4 Foundation certification course, click here.
Exam & Certification
This course prepares participants for the examination leading to the ITIL 4 Specialist – Create, Deliver & Support Certificate. A 90-minute, 40 question, multiple-choice exam is administered by an independent examination body, PeopleCert. A passing mark of 70% is required to receive your certificate.
The exam is provided as an online examination voucher, upon completing your course you will receive an email from PeopleCert with information on how to register and schedule your exam. The examination is 90 minutes, please allow for an additional 30 minutes for set up and authentication. You will require a photo identification, quiet space, webcam, speakers and a reliable internet connection.
The exam schedule is available 24/7 so you can sit your exam at a time that suits you. Your voucher will be valid for 12 months, we do recommend you complete your examination as close to the course date as you can – this is when the information is fresh and relevant.
Course Material & Inclusions
Access to your own online learning portal for 6-months to work through the course materials and prepare for the examination. The course is delivered via downloadable resources, exams and instructor videos. Instructor assistance is available via email.
ITIL 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver & Support online exam voucher plus a complimentary exam re-sit is included if you miss out on passing your examination the first time. (exam re-sit included for our virtual instructor-led courses only)
The official ITIL 4 publication available from AXELOS is included as an eBook and provided as a voucher for the candidate to download from PeopleCert.
SFIA Skills & Industry Accreditation
You may apply for self-directed learning PDU's through PMI. A certificate of attendance is available upon request.
This course enables participants to develop their knowledge and proficiency in the following Skills Framework for the Information Age (SFIA®) professional skills:
- METL: Methods and tools
- CIPM: Organisational Change Management
- ITMG: Technology Service Management
This list gives the core SFIA skills covered by the course. Elements relevant to other SFIA skills may also be included to a lesser depth. Proficiency in a SFIA skill is measured by performance assessment and is achieved through actual substantial use of that skill in a real-world situation over some time. In course assignments and exercises undertaken through a course can demonstrate elements of the relevant skills which can then be further developed back in the workplace. Acquiring new skills and building on existing skills, ideally occurs within the context of an agreed development plan for each person that ensures that their personal circumstances, strengths and development needs are met.
An amazing instructor who explained the content very clearly and at a very good pace. This was a good balance and approach to learning in a three day intensive period. I found the worked examples very practical and very relatable to the Defence industry sector I work in.
Really good facilitation, kept me interested and shared so many practical applications.
Gave me a better understanding of concepts, theories and tools to formalise and improve my current relationship management.
The instructor was very professional and was able to explain each area thoroughly and is available for Q&A.