1. Bookings are made on a “first-come, first-served” basis. If the course or event is already fully booked, students will be placed on a waiting list.
2. Payment or a Purchase Order is required within 7 days of invoice unless you have previously arranged special payment conditions with your Account Manager (such as 20th month following, pre-paid training or vouchers).
3. Student places are not guaranteed until payment is received.
4. In the event of a cancellation within 10 business days of course start date, the full course fee will be charged. No refund for “No Shows”. Cancellations must be made in writing.
5. No refund for cancellations made less than 10 working days. Attendance substitution is accepted – at no charge.
6. ITSM Hub reserves the right to change dates, courses and fees without notice.
7. Pre-payment for future training without booking on a scheduled course(s) will be deemed a “Training Credit” which is valid for 12 months from date of purchase. Training Credits must be used, at your written request, within 12 months from the date of purchase or they will expire and no refund will be provided.
1. A “private course” means a course organised exclusively for the organisation purchasing the training, where course participants are restricted to those selected by the company. A private course can be held on the Client’s site or in our virtual classroom.
2. In order to confirm a private course booking date and the associated resources required to run the course, payment or a purchase order is required at the time of accepting the private course quote.
Cancellations & Transfers
1. Notification of cancellation must be received in writing 10 or more working days prior to course commencement. In order for you to cancel a course, you must advise via email.
2. All requests to cancel or change public course dates must be made in writing no less than 10 business days prior to the commencement date of the course.
3. There is no refund for cancellations occurring within 10 business days of the course start date, or for ‘no shows’. Attendee or course date substitution can be arranged no less than 10 business days prior to course commencement. There is a maximum of one change per booking and any rescheduled course must be attended within a 3 month period.
4. Date change requests received less than 10 business days prior to the start of the course will incur a fee of 50% of the total course price.
5. If you are transferring your class date more than once there will be an admin fee of $250+GST in addition to any penalties if transferring within 10 business days of course start date.