Take the next step in developing your knowledge and understanding of artificial intelligence with this new certificate. Learn the general principles of AI, its potential implications and capabilities and how to assess AI products and services from multiple angles.
Our 3-day AI Foundation course prepares you for the exam leading to the Artificial Intelligence Foundation Certification.
This course is held in our virtual classroom with our expert instructor, meaning you can join the class and network with your peers from anywhere with an internet connection.
AI has applications across every sector, including healthcare, automotive, finance, advertising, government and military. In financial services for example, AI is used to organise operations, invest in stocks, monitor behavioural patterns to reduce fraud and crime, and increase overall efficiency. To thrive in this evolving global economy, it is vital that you and your organisation develop the skills needed to exploit AI technology.
In its “Future of Jobs Report 2020,” the World Economic Forum estimates that 85 million jobs will be displaced while 97 million new jobs will be created across 26 countries by 2025. AI will automate many repetitive tasks such as data entry and assembly line manufacturing.
The Artificial Intelligence Foundation certificate is focused on individuals with an interest in, (or need to implement) AI in an organisation, especially those working in areas such as science, engineering, knowledge engineering, finance, education or IT services.
You will gain a broad understanding of:
- Ethical and sustainable human and artificial intelligence
- Artificial Intelligence and robotics
- Applying the benefits of AI - challenges and risks
- Starting AI: how to build a Machine Learning toolbox - theory and practice
- The management, role and responsibilities of humans and machines
Who should attend
- Professional research managers
- Chief technical officers
- Chief information officers
- Organisational change practitioners and managers
- Business change practitioners and managers
- Service architects and managers
- Program and planning managers
- Service provider portfolio strategists / leads
- Process architects and managers
- Business strategists and consultants
- Web page developers
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Exam & Certification
This course prepares participants for the examination leading to Artificial Intelligence Essentials certificate, granted by APMG International:
- Exam is 60 minutes; closed book
- 40 multiple-choice questions (a passing score of 65% – 26 correct answers - is required)
- You will receive an exam voucher for the web-based exam, to be scheduled after the course.
- Upon passing your exam a digital badge will be awarded by APMG International.
Course Materials & Inclusions
This course comes with access to our e-materials. Material for this course will be provided as downloadable soft-copy files that can be viewed on a variety of devices. Attendees may print a hard copy of the files in whatever format best meets their needs.
Our virtual instructor-led classes include a $25 lunch voucher per day, $75 in total for this 3 day course. This means you can get your lunch organised whether you do it from home or the office. The voucher is provided via email on the first morning of the course.
Artificial Intelligence Foundation online exam voucher, this is issued from APMG International (global examination body) on the first morning of the course. The schedule is available 24/7 so you can book and register for your exam at a time that suits. A webcam and internet connection is required.
A digital badge you can share with your network will be provided via email upon passing your certification exam with APMG.
An amazing instructor who explained the content very clearly and at a very good pace. This was a good balance and approach to learning in a three day intensive period. I found the worked examples very practical and very relatable to the Defence industry sector I work in.
Really good facilitation, kept me interested and shared so many practical applications.
Gave me a better understanding of concepts, theories and tools to formalise and improve my current relationship management.
The instructor was very professional and was able to explain each area thoroughly and is available for Q&A.