What is ITSM coaching?
ITSM Hub have a range of ITSM experts who can be on-hand to engage with you and your team in any area of ITSM that requires service improvement.
By holding regular project meetings and running custom workshops, our consultants will coach and mentor your company's Process Owners/Managers, as well as the entire Service Management team, providing guidance, support and advice along the way.
What does the coaching and mentoring involve?
Following a brief ‘Discovery’ exercise, each participant will be assigned tasks to be completed in advance of the consultant’s next scheduled visit. Where required, our consultant will provide supporting templates and documentation as part of the service.
- Provide guidance on Best Practice for processes.
- Provide Process Owner clinics as required.
- Facilitate process owner group workshops.
- Attend project board and provide advice to project board members.
- Assist with Quality Assurance for developed processes.
The duration and approach of this service depends you, your team and organisation specific needs, which will be agreed upon before the service commences.
Service Improvement Workshops
Our workshops will provide candidates with a practical, structured approach to understanding service management concepts and their relevance to the delivery and use of technologies underpinning your organisations business and business strategy.
ITSM Hub can customise workshops to suit audiences and no prior knowledge of service management is required.
Example of customised workshops
- Incident/ Major Incident workshops
- Key Terms and Concepts associated with service management and the concept of services
- Industry practices associated with effective service management (ESM, Lean, Asset Management, Agile, SIAM as appropriate)
- The importance of service transition to successful services in use
- Why strong Configuration Management matters
- Guided discussion on applying service management principles to execution of ABC strategies
ITSM Certification courses that can be tailored for workshops if examinations are not required: