This offering is the answer to organisations struggling with the issue of “I know something’s not quite right, but I don’t know what or why…”
How it Works
- We work with you to identify the problem statement: It could be something like one of the following:
- “The quality of our new projects is declining and is affecting our ability to support our services.”
- “Service reliability is in decline, but we don’t know why”
- “We just can’t get our teams to follow the processes consistently”.
- “Despite rigorously keeping records for everything we do, the quality of our management information is very poor.”
- “I have no idea what the business wants us to do next”
- We confirm the size and scope of the problem and any constraining factors for the engagement (such as lack of data, multiple data sources, staff decentralisation, critical business periods)
- We identify the critical deliverables
- We propose an approach for the engagement, based upon your resource availability, critical timelines, and specific drivers
- Subject to acceptance, we confirm the best resources for the engagement and seek agreement to the finalised approach and resource model, based upon your latest information
- The engagement proceeds according to the agreed scope and specification.