Business Relationship Management (BRM) is increasingly becoming a pivotal practice for ensuring that the strategic value of IT services is realised, with more organisations appointing Business Relationship Managers and establishing BRM practices.
The challenges of effectively embedding these new roles and practices are also increasingly acknowledged, with successful usage being hampered by political, structural, cultural, and organisational maturity constraints.
ITSM Hub recognises these challenges and has worked with organisations to extend classroom learning into practical and relevant on-site assistance via our BRM Consulting services. Our team of highly experienced BRM certified professionals can help you gain best value in use of BRM practices through:
- Coaching and mentoring of BRMs;
- Development of BRM Strategy aligned with business and IT strategies
- Development and delivery of customised BRM workshops for senior executives, to position the role and strategic value of effective use of BRM;
- Development and delivery of customised BRM workshops for business and IT staff, to support transition to the new BRM operating model
- Evaluation of BRM roles, responsibilities, and reporting structures;
- Baseline Maturity Assessment
- Roadmap and Implementation service, support and resourcing
- Communications strategy and planning development
- Development of BRM templates and guidance
- Development of measurement practices to demonstrate the value of BRM;
- Assistance in refining BRM practices and engagement models; and
- Guidance in integrating BRM with other practices such as Enterprise Architecture, Program Management, and Service Management
Who is this relevant to?
- CIOs and IT leaders who are looking for support to establish strategic partnership between Business and IT
- Head of BRM teams
- BRM’s (who are new to the role as well as those who are experienced)